Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lobster Roll

I was perusing my favorite blogs about DC restaurants and foods and came across this food truck that sells nothing but lobster rolls. I've never seen anything like it. The food looks absolutely delicious. Big, thick chunks of delicious lobster served on a bun two styles- the "Maine" way with mayo and scallions or the "Connecticut" way with butter. Either one would make my taste buds have the beach party they deserve. The price is $15 per roll, but with the size of the meat and the fact that you get to eat it standing on the street, taking a break from the office, falling off the bun and enjoying sun (which I haven't seen or felt in a while)...sounds priceless to me.  Check out their website and follow their twitter account to see where they are going to be each day. www.redhooklobsterdc.com


Photo courtesy of www.redhooklobsterdc.com

While we're on the topic of crustaceans, check out these adorable shirts at crabpotapparel.etsy.com 

Virginia's Lovers...Maryland Crabs
Photo courtesy of crabpotapparel.etsy.com

Ciao!!

2 comments:

  1. 1. I cannot staring at that delicious looking lobster feast

    2. Thanks for the ad!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Getting a CT style lobster roll has been added to my "To Do List" for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete